New Patient Information
Welcome! Please read the information below about becoming a patient at Arthur Nagel Community Clinic.
1. In order to qualify as a patient at the Clinic, you will need to provide one of the following:
- Texas driver’s license or Texas identification card
- Valid Passport or other photo identification
- Social Security card or birth certificate
2. You will also need to provide proof that you are a resident of Bandera County by bringing one of the following:
- A utility or other bill that shows your name and current address
- Lease you signed with your landlord
- Bandera County tax statement
3. You will need to show proof of your income by providing one of the following:
- Most recent income tax return
- Four weeks of your most current paycheck stubs or unemployment award letter
- Social Security check or bank statement showing direct deposit of SS funds
If you have additional questions or would like to make an appointment, please call our main number at 830-796-3448 between 8 am and 4 pm, Tuesday through Thursday, and speak to one of our patient service representatives. Si hablamos Español.